We have been working this school year on being observant. Noticing things around you- the beauty of nature, creatures, weather, the feelings of others. Becoming aware little people. Taking the time to stop and admire things (I have a hard time with this!) and taking in all the details.

So it was very interesting when this little (big!) guy hopped onto our window. We stood and studied him for ten minutes, admiring everything about him. 


2 comments:
The first picture of the kids checking out the grasshopper is cute. Way to put Adelle in some cute overalls to go apple picking :) Working with the kids on being observant is a wonderful skill. I enjoy so much watching my kids make new discoveries.
I miss the days when I could just sit and watch and observe. I should do that more often.
BTW, I've been wanting to tell you thank you for letting us join you for the donuts and teatime the other day. It was really nice to do that with you.
Post a Comment