Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life is pretty busy around here

Our C week books
D Week
My sister Michelle and I decided to put our preschoolers in the Art Start program at the Wichita Art Museum. (well, really, it was her idea, as most of the good ones are :) She watched the biggers and the little ones while I took Annika and Liam there yesterday. The topic was masks- they saw some, read a book about some and made one. Fun time for our kids!


The fruits of their labors.
Our big four year olds. I remember when they were born!
Grammie took the kids on a walk the other day and these are all the nature things they collected, which they proudly displayed on the kitchen table.

In other news, we are currently taking a break from the Alphabet Path (we are sticking with our core stuff, just scaled back a lot) while we pack and move. It is just to a house across town, right by Joe's work, which will be really nice for him. I hope to take up the Alphabet Path again sometime mid- October, once we are all settled. The kids have really been enjoying it!
Adelle says, "Wait, what? You are moving?"
"Don't forget to take me!"

5 comments:

Monica said...

Cute! I may have to check into that art start in a year or two. Sounds neat!

What does Adelle's shirt say? You've got me all curious only being able to read part of it.

Erin said...

It says "My mom is leaving weaning up to me! Breastmilk It does a toddler good". I got it from here: http://www.littleearthangels.com/catalog.php?category=3

Monica said...

LOVE!!!!!

Michelle said...

Love all the pictures! Adelle in the box is too cute :) Our little Liam and Annika sure are growing up...

Erika Marie said...

fun! I love their masks! Maybe I'll get there next month. Remind me?
yes, very cute Adelle of course they won't forget you!