In an effort to purge myself of life's small annoyances and lest I scandalize anyone in thinking that I am living homeschooling dream perfection, I thought I would participate in this. At least this week.1. Adelle has hit the teething hard. It is making me very tired. She had been down to one nursing between 10 and 6 and would go back down in her crib after she ate. Alas, no longer. Multiple nursings a night that may or may not need snuggling afterward (like, I put her back down and abooout when I am asleep again she is awake and grumpy). It is a bummer for her, too, poor little thing. *yawn* Pass the coffee, please.
2. I am excited about moving to our new house, but I haaaate packing. The Learning Room and I have been doing battle for the last week. I keep trying, but everytime I walk in there, it just overwhelms me. It is getting done, little by little.
3. Having a hard time coming up with a third. Hmmm. Mosquitos? Issy got bit by several in our new backyard yesterday afternoon, apparently I need to get some sort of repellent.
If you would like to participate in Whiney Wednesday, click here.
2 comments:
hey thanks for playing along! :)
I remember Adelle being like this when you were moving last year so maybe she's allergic to moving? Call if you need any more help. I'm definitely up for helping you organize on the unpacking side if you want!
Teething. Bleh.
Post a Comment