Finally! We were able to go to a great little nature area a couple of times last week- once with my sister and her kiddos and once with a friend. It was so gorgeous. The leaves are starting to change, the weather was beautiful. Love it.
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
3 comments:
I would LOVe to meet you there sometime with the boys or on a day when Alaina is out of school, which is later this week...
We would love that. Let me know the day. I'll take all the beautiful outside time I can, knowing how it will likely be in January :P
Isaac and Jude together is so very sweet :)
Post a Comment