The homeschooling group we belong to had a group get together at the pumpkin patch and we got to go earlier this week. The patch we went to had a lot of fun things to do- a zipline, bouncy mat, tricycle track, playground, big slides. And there was a great selection of pumpkins in their "school" patch. It was a lot of fun!




5 comments:
Looks like fun. I like the picture of Adelle she is super cute!
Oh, that looks like it was so much fun! I love that sweater you had on Adelle, did you make it?
Yes, I did. I started it shortly before she was born to be a fall sweater for *last year* but she was just a little peanut it had to wait until this year. I was also going to be a labor project, but I didn't feel much like knitting during labor.
Fun! That patch looked like a fun one when I researched it. So is this the Holy Family Home Eds or a different group?
I love Issy's hair and the silly boy picture :)
Yup, it is the Holy Family group. We actually didn't end up spending too much time actually as a group since I just followed the kids where they wanted to go, but I did get to meet some more families briefly.
Post a Comment