
It is like a little oasis in the middle of the busy East side. Joe has been coming home for lunch- we love getting to see him in the middle of the day for a little bit. I am really grateful that he no longer has to spend an hour getting to and from work.The bedrooms are unpacked and decorated. We have moved so much in the last few years that I really want the kids to feel like that is something that is theirs no matter where we live.
Joe is on TEC this weekend, which is a little stressful, but life will die down a bit when he gets back. Finish organizing here and settling in.
But so far, I love it here. Love. I think this might be a really good fit for us. It is nice to feel at home.
5 comments:
Gorgeous view. I am so happy for you.
Having a husband come home for work is totally amazing. I LOVE it and can't imagine it any other way.
So glad your new house already feels like home. That is worth so much.
Glad to hear you're settling in and are enjoying your new home :) And I agree, getting to see your husband at lunch is such a treat and can really change gears if the kids are having a rough morning. Enjoy!
I'm so glad you are loving your new home. It looks like you have a little piece of nature right out your back window. I'm excited for you to host a knitting night after you get all settled.
wow. love the windows and the view!
See, told you all you needed was some trees. :)
CONGRATS on the move! And with you on the east side, you might see more of ME! ;)~
Post a Comment