Saturday, June 11, 2011

26 weeks

Well, this post was supposed to have pictures but our computer that I put the pictures on is not plugged in currently because when we had a storm the other night our roof started leaking. Right over the computer. So we unplugged and moved it, obviously, but haven't plugged it back it. We'll get there.

Had an appointment on Wednesday. George was being kinda tricky at first. Basically, he had turned head down (he had actually been in that position for about a week) but he was posterior and his chin was tilted up. So the top of his head (the part that they need to scan to look at the mid-cerebral artery) was really hard to get to. First she tried to jiggle him to get him to move, but no, then she tried to get it as best she could. We waited for the doctor, who tried to get it again and got a much more accurate reading because George had put his chin down.

That night, he flipped breech again. And ouch. I hope he changes his mind soon because I find feet down there extremely uncomfortable. He was moving a ton this morning, so we will see.

Everyone else is doing well. We are doing school during the summer so that we can finish up a few things from last year and get a jump start on the new school year before the baby is born. They are getting excited about him- Liam told me this last week that I only had one trimester to go. Apparently he has been listening. Adelle kisses my belly and calls him PoppyGeorge, which is adorable.

Only 3ish more months to go. That seems like an extremely long and short time all at once. I have been having various issues with my pelvis and I need to see a chiropractor to get it all worked out, but I am already seeing the doctors so much as it is that I am having a hard time figuring out time/money to see a chiro on top of it. But I also can't imagine doing another three months with my body feeling the way it does. Silly fifth baby is really giving me a run for my money :)

2 comments:

Patty Arnold said...

PoppyGeorge, I love it!

Come visit us and I will watch the kids so you can go see Dr. Jamie. An adjustment (or regular adjustments) will help George get settled in head down.

Erika Marie said...

ack hope your computer is ok! That's nice that you have a landlord to fix the roof for you.

You and your acrobatic babies! :) I hope he settles into a good position for you soon. I worried a little too much about this, rightfully after Alaina's birth, but still-don't worry it will work out.
I did a lot of yoga with James and I do think that helped. I can let you borrow my yoga for preg. movie if you'd like?