25 weeks 3 days

26 weeks

27 weeks
Had another appointment yesterday and all is well. He had a couple of higher-for-him readings (though still under the cutoff) when the ultrasound technician took the MCAs. When the doctor came in, he did a couple and got much lower readings (around what they had been in previous weeks). He said he wasn't concerned and that in an anemic baby he would expect consistently higher readings across the board without the lower readings that he was able to get. Even at this stage, movement can affect the readings and he was being a wild baby when the tech was doing it. I am continuously impressed by how level-headed my high-risk doctor seems and am so relieved to feel like I can trust his assessments. They also took his measurements, which are still ahead a couple/few weeks. His estimated weight is already 2 lbs 12 oz. Chubby little guy I've got in there. Can't wait to plant kisses on those smooshy little cheeks he'll have.
I went and saw the chiropractor a couple of times this week and plan to go for the remainder of the pregnancy. So far, so good. I really like her, and my back is feeling much improved, although that could be at least partially due to the fact that I have been avoiding things that tend to aggravate it. Swimming laps really did seem to help also. Whatever it is, I am just very glad to have some relief.
That is me. Not exciting, but good :)

3 comments:
so beautiful! I love your pink dress! I lent several of my favorite maternity clothes to my 'sister in law' and I'm sad now that I may never get them back :(
that's good things are going well so far. So how often does your doctor deal with these types of situations and anemic babies?
Love the belly pics and I can't wait to plant kisses on George's chubby cheeks too :) Glad all is well.
Looking good, friend. In fact, I think that at this stage in pregnancy you look a lot like Michelle. Hmm.
That Georgie is going to be a cutie...can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment