Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back log of knitting goodness

I finished this one in time for Christmas.  So soft and it fits really well.  Can't wait to wear it again this winter!
Adelle's Pinwheel: 



Button detail:
I knit this for one of my godsons.  I finished it in October and it waited for buttons until January.  
Issy's hat, four years in the making.  Modeled by Adelle.
A hat that will match my light blue coat.  Same pattern as Issy's.  Mine is also being modeled by Adelle.

I actually knit these slippers for Isabelle, but 1) My gauge was too tight and 2) I am pretty sure they would have been too small, even if my gauge was correct.  Just not quite as small.  Good thing I have Adelle to wear them instead.  

3 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Wow! I LOVE all of these. Beautiful job! I've only knitted a few things but I really enjoy it, too :)

Jackie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I especially like Adelle's pinwheel sweater. You've got talent my friend.

Erin said...

Aw, thanks ladies :)