Sunday afternoon was especially beautiful and mild so I took some of the kids into the woods just to hang out. Liam was happy inside with his Daddy, so he didn't join us. Issy, Isaac, Adelle and I had fun with the camera.
We explored mad looks.
Issy's mad look.
Yeah, I think Adelle wins the mad look.
And happy looks.
Issy wins the happy look. She looks really, really happy.
Isaac's happy look is understated. But nice.
Isaac's surprised look.
Issy's surprised look.
Adelle's surprised look. Think that one might be a three way tie.
Issy's "staring off into space" look.
My personal favorite. Isaac's "staring off into space" look. Silly kids :)











2 comments:
Fun times! I love Adelle's mad look, Issy's surprised look, and Isaac's 'stare off into space' look. That one would be easy to do with Nicholas as that's what he does all the time.
Love these! I agree with Erika on my favorite pictures. Love Adelle's dress, it seems with it was just a few short moments ago that Annika was wearing that.
Post a Comment