Grammie bought the kids some wooden masks and brought them up at Thanksgiving. One cold day on Christmas break, we got to paint them.
Then they put on a show, featuring Liam as Snowball, Isaac as Frosty, Issy as Jenny the Elf and Delle as Lucy the Elf. George also had a mask that Liam painted for him, but he didn't participate in the show. Nor would he pose for a picture with it. Thanks, Grammie!
I am currently working on a year-end slideshow, so that is kind of time consuming, but I wanted to give you just a short post today :)


1 comment:
Cool!
And yay for the slideshow!
I was thinking Issy will be 10 in March!! You could do a 10 year Issy slideshow...while you're working on this one. ;)
I also keep wanting to ask if you'd like me to host a party for her when you all come?
Post a Comment