Since the formal dining area had been functioning as our "office" we put the computer in the nook area.
But George is who he is and he kept turning off the computer, so we moved it up on the desk, but then he could reach the printer and shoved a toy in it that caused a paper jam. He would get up on the desk and one time I found him squatting on the desk, a pencil in one hand and a pen in the other. Yet, we continued on. But then a morning a couple of weeks ago, he pulled the V key off, which was apparently the last straw because Joe promptly rearranged furniture and took the his computer downstairs into the guestroom/ office.
So now we have a reading nook. This is my favorite use of the space yet :)




7 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Looks great! I want to come read books in your nook!! :)
That is the perfect use of the space! I can dream of nursing June and chatting with you while you cook : ) that is a very happy thought indeed.
LOVE the picture of the girls reading. Wow, Adelle is so advanced with her chapter book. The space looks great. Very inviting.
Super great idea!
Great use of your space. And those pictures of Adelle TOTALLY made my day.
My favorite too! Those are some pretty sweet girls too.
Oh this is great! I love it and both the girls look like they are enjoying it also.
Post a Comment