Saturday, February 24, 2007

Grace's LTK bucket hat, currently blocking. Um, i am not sure what to do about it. It is beautiful, but it will definitely not fit her. I followed the instructions, made the toddler size, with the depth of a infant size. I washed it in warm and dried it on med. Heck, i even washed it on hot before i blocked it. And it fits Issy, who is considerably bigger than Grace. And the brim flops in Issy's eyes. Her birthday party is tomorrow!
The beginning of the Easy Peasy mentioned in the previous post. I am going to try to dye some more yarn the same color today. *crosses fingers*
My yummy yarn from knitpicks. The left is Wool of the Andes bulky in the Spumoni colorway and the right is Shamrock yarn in Doyle. I liked the Shamrock yarn that i got in the MDC ball swap so much that i bought some in a different color :) I think it wants to be cargos for Liam.

No comments: