Last week was bad... very bad. Isaac had a fever on Monday. Liam had a fever on Thursday, slept horrible on Friday during the day and even worse on Friday night. He slept very good today, which made me a very happy Momma! He was just much more pleasant with a good night's sleep and a good night. I am hoping that whatever it was that gave him the fever is what was making him not sleep well and won't return.
I got to knit some this week, though, which is awesome. Michelle came over and we went on a yarn dyeing spree. I made this gorgeous pinky/red and orange combo and we both did a teal, brown with a little bit of copper colorway. I can't wait to see how it knits up.
I made Isaac a hat to match Issy and Liam's and it is adorable. I am finally finished with Alaina's sweater (thank goodness!) I just need to sew up the side, weave in a couple ends and put on the buttons. I ususally procrastinate on this point, but i am so eager to finally get it to her, that it won't take long. If i wasn't so tired and about to go to bed, i would finish it tonight, but given that Liam has been a bit of a wildcard lately, i have no desire chancing staying up late only to have him keep me up half the night. I am not such a good Mom when i am sleep deprived.
I need to get some Size 7 16" circulars and some cotton yarn to make Gracie a bucket hat for her birthday, which is tomorrow! Her party (luckily) isn't till next Sunday though. It is good to have a deadline. Less chance to procrastinate. I should be getting the yarn for Issy's Easter dress in the next couple of weeks, which i am pretty excited about. Her a Anni are going to be so cute together!
I'll post pics of my FO's tomorrow, but for now, i am off to bed, where i hope to sleep peacefully for at least an hour or two before my little son wakes up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment