I was not overly productive on the housework front, although i did get some laundry done... now it just needs to be put away. The kids were pretty great. It has been really good for them to be able to get out of the house this week, with the weather warmer. I wish it would still like this, it has been beautiful.
I had a good day too. Issy and i hung out this evening when Liam went to bed. We watched The Little Mermaid and i knitted. Her baby doll named Rose woke up and had to nurse during the movie and then she put her back in her bassinette. Too funny that girl!
I got my KnitPicks Options and they really are everything they are cracked up to be, i love em! I magic looped the rest of Grace's hat, which is currently blocking. It is beautiful, albeit a little big. Room to grow though, right? So i decided to get started on my Easy Peasy to submit for licensing with LTK and i decided to use the yarn that i dyed (see previous post). It was knitting up beautifully, guage spot on and then i realized that the yarn was going fast and i hadn't even started to do the sleeves. So i look at how much yarn a newborn sweater needs and it is about 4 oz or 210 yds. Wanna know how much of that yarn that i dyed? 3 oz, 158 yds. Wahhhhhh! So sad because it is knitting up so beautifully and the sweater would be gorgeous. I don't want to frog it! I have some more of the same yarn waiting to be dyed, but i am dubious about the colors matching well enough. So i have decided to sleep on it and wait until tomorrow to decide.
PSA: Check and make sure you have enough yarn before you start a project. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment