And here we are knitting together. My little boy is being challenging today. No good naps, which is sad for both of us. Perhaps he'll feel better if we go for a walk
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
turning into one of "those" days
And here we are knitting together. My little boy is being challenging today. No good naps, which is sad for both of us. Perhaps he'll feel better if we go for a walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment