Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I finally finished the sweater!

I made a hat for Isaac to match the other two. Here are my three munchkins all together. Aren't they adorable (and ornery looking?)
Ahhhh, the sweater for my goddaughter is finally finished (see middle of January). It wasn't that hard, i would just put it down for a couple weeks and then pick it up again. I am glad to be done.
My sister and i had some fun dyeing the other day. I did my boys disana soakers. The red one is koolaid dye and is kinda mottled because it was already heavily lanolized. I actually like the way it turned out. The blue one is koolaid at the top and wilton cake dye at the bottom. Unfortunately, the last time i washed it, i felted it and it no longer fits my chubby legged boy. Oh well, my next newborn will have a cool blue soaker :)

We also did some yarn, and i have pictures of it, but not good ones because i took it before i over-dyed it. I like them a lot better darker. I'll post pics whenever i get around to it

I started Gracie's LTK bucket hat and it is knitting up adorably. I started last night and it is flying. Just have to have it done and wash/dried and blocked by her party on Sunday.

Ack! I got to order some knitpicks for Valentine's day, and despite my stalking the maillady, it didn't come today. I am so excited, i hope it comes tomorrow!

Liam has been sleeping better the last couple of days which is good, very good. It is beautiful today so we got to take a nice long walk. Heavenly for all of us with cabin fever :)

No comments: