
Elmo and the Princess Bride were going to a festival yesterday. I took a picture of them before they went :)


Liam did not take very good naps yesterday... one was 45 minutes and one was 30 minutes. Come dinner time, he got very very sleepy. I noticed him starting to nod off and i was afraid he was going to bump his head on the table, so Joe put his hand out for Liam to rest his head on. And the poor little guy fell asleep.

After Joe finished eating, him and Li went to rest on the couch. Pretty darn adorable.



Our Sunday hike. Kolbe fancies himself a real nature dog now. The last one is a little blurry, but it makes me think "Isaac the Explorer". There was a tremendous amount of bugs on our hike the other day. Tremendous. I think nature would be better without so many bugs. Especially mosquitos... really, what purpose do they serve?

This picture is for Brenda... outfit look familiar?
My nephew Robert, who is now fifteen, wore this outfit when he was a baby. *sniff sniff* Was he ever really that small? Is he really fifteen now?
In Knitting News (because i now you are all dying to know):
The sock is coming along quite nicely. I turned the heel yesterday and am now working on the decreases around the ankle. I think that it should be done in the next day or two. Hmmmm, now i am hoping the motivation to do a second sock will come. Or that i will learn to be happy with only one sock in a pair ;)
Issy's shirt is at a standstill. I was actually feeling motivated to work on it yesterday and then i found some puzzling parts in the pattern. I can't really go on until i get them clarified. But after i do, there isn't a lot left to it.
Annika's sweater. I need to do some calculations to alter the sleeves a little. Ugh, math. But then it'll be smooth sailing :)
2 comments:
You and Michelle are my inspiration, I started a blog, we will see how it goes. I will send you the address
I can't believe how behind I was on your blog page! I just got updated..you guys look so happy up there! The hikes, sprinklers, beautiful babies, and close yarn store ;)..i can hardly wait to spend the week with you! :)
Post a Comment