I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Baldie boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow I didn't see that one coming. Liam looks way too old with the short hair. Handsome little guys!
It took all the restraint i have not to say something about it on the phone.
Way to go, welcome to the buzz club-Ritchie says "number 1 all the way!!!"
oh wow, how adorable! I didn't even recognize Liam-I thought it was Isaac!
Aw, it does make them look older! Oliver got his cut last week, but not a buzz. However, we are "spiking" it now. And it makes him look more like Vince, and like he's 3 instead of 1!! But, 'tis the season for short hair, right? :)
Post a Comment