Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fourth of July

Sorry that this a little belated, i just now got a chance to put the pictures on the computer. We had a good day, lots of fun together as a family!

Liam was checking out what events were happening on the Fourth. He decided we should go to the parade.

All loaded in the car!

So sleepy, he couldn't stay awake for the 10 minute drive to the parade.

It was one of the most exciting things Liam has ever seen!
Caught some candy. Her and Isaac were very polite and shared well with the other kiddos around us.And for dinner, hot dogs over the fire and s'mores for a treat. Liam went to bed and Issy and Isaac got to stay up and watch some fireworks (there were a bunch going off at various places in the Valley). It was a good day!

2 comments:

Erika Marie said...

everyone looks so classically patriotic. :) It's great to see your family having fun together.

Michelle said...

I love the pictures, looks like fun. I have to admit I am still not used to the boys hair cuts yet. I get confused which one is Isaac or Liam.