At 4:22 a.m. Issy came in to tell us that Santa had come and it was time to get up. We assured her that even though Santa had come, it was definitely not time to get up yet. We put her on the little bed on the floor of our room. About an hour later (and I am pretty sure she was awake during that time) she told us it was time to get up and again, we told her not yet. Apparently, she fell back asleep, because Isaac came in shortly after seven and we got up.
Liam has decided to would like to go live with his godparents, Mary and Tim, so he was attempting to package himself up.








2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jesus? How awesome! I want to start doing that!
And Izzy looks SO much like you!
Wow, we were lucky kids .... santa always came while we were at Christmas Eve Mass. Lucky us. I think it was strategy ... b/c then we wouldn't wake our parents up early. ;-)
Seeing your littles on skis is just too cute! I love the picture of Issy and her doll, I can tell she is one happy girl. We love you!
Post a Comment