Saturday, December 20, 2008

A sweater for ME!

Yay, my beautiful purple sweater is done! I started it the day that I found out I was pregnant in early October. And I finished it right in time... the baby belly popped this week :)

The way the sweater is laying in the picture makes me look bigger than I actually am. See those beautiful ribbons? As the baby gets bigger, I can make them looser to accommodate the belly. I am very pleased with my first venture into sweaterhood :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, it's beautiful! And so are you! I love it :)

Michelle said...

I love how it turned out and yay for starting to get a baby belly :)

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful color choice!

Cassie said...

I LOVE it! What a great color for you. That is going to be perfect as you grow. :)

Come see me! I have a craft room now. So we would have some good fun times. :)

birthright midwife said...

I am quite envious, both of the bump and the ability. So beautiful!

pianomanda said...

That's beautiful, Erin! You're so talented :) And I love the bump. I think you and I share a love for that first little bump, right? Precious!!!