I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Diaper and belly
The first diaper I've made for Adelle. I used the Very Baby pattern- very easy and cute. Issy was particularly excited about it. I am about halfway through a second one and cut out all the pieces for five more. She is going to have a spoiled tushie by the time she is born.
The belly at 22wks. I think she grew in the last week. And yes, I wear this shirt often. Don't worry- I wash it. I usually do our laundry on the weekend and it is one of the first I grab for since it still fits nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh those dipes are PRECIOUS!!!! Can't wait. I think I found the website, if it's just easier send me that for sure and I can order the pattern. I don't mind. Whatever's easiest for you. Those are just awesome!!
Very cute dipe! And super cute belly I remember when mine was so cute and small :) I just ordered the computer so hopefully in another week I can share my diaper creations!
Post a Comment