So for like a week and a half, the three younger kids were running (mostly low grade) fevers. It was ridiculous. No other symptoms. In good spirits, most of the time. Just these ridiculous, persistent, drive-me-crazy-because-we-can't-be-around-other-people, maddening fevers. And then when they were finishing up with them, Issy got it. So we hung out at home. I am feeling very grateful that that is over. And I am hoping that is the last we see of illness this cold and flu season.
Here they all are, ill but cute:



5 comments:
Very cute indeed! And Isaac looks so grown up! And congratulations on surviving. I don't do well when we're home for more than 48 hours straight, so I'm sure I wouldn't have done nearly as well as you did.
OH my goodness, that pic of Issy and Adelle is sooooo precious. I actually thought Adelle was a doll at first. Very sweet. Glad you all survived!!
if i wasn't such a bum, i really would have made the shirts. (or if i owned a tshirt shop, which is pretty much my dream.)
This is funny - Vince wanted a shirt that said "I survived the Swine Flu while at Basic." I should make him one, and then make some for your kiddos too. So happy you're feeling better!!! :)
It's funny how once you know you can go out places and see people, it makes it hard when you can't. Yes, hopefully this was all they needed for strong immune systems for the rest of the cold/flu season. :)
Post a Comment