Sunday, February 21, 2010

From the archives: Issy



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful young lady you have there :)

And I totally see Liam in the pigtails picture - just cover the pigtails and there he is!

Erika Marie said...

oh Issy! Stop growing! I miss baby Issy. She's so sweet now though it's fun being able to have conversations with her :)
i agree with Elizabeth on that one too!

Stephaniewhite said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Isn't it amazing that they look the same as they did as babies? It's so hard to picture that when you are holding their swaddled little bodies though :) I love her 'future breastfeeding mama' shirt, so cute! I need a girl!!

Michelle said...

So sweet :)

Erin said...

It's true- I have always thought that Liam and Issy have a lot of similarities in the way their faces are shaped.

I can't believe my little baby girl is almost 7. When did that happen?!

I hope you have a girl too, Stephanie :)