Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hats and pants and messed up soakers, oh my!

A hat knit for Isaac in December. Clementine ate his hat last year. Simple and handsome.
I actually knit two identical ones for my friend and my sister-in-law who had baby girls in October and January, respectively. Some handsome little longies knit up for a friend who just had a baby last month. Some Manos I bought at the yarn store in Jackson when we first moved a couple years ago. The yarn is so beautiful!
Stupid soaker, lol. I knit it in August, in one day working at the yarn store. Took me forever to do one cuff. Forever and a day to do the second cuff. Right after I finished the second cuff, I realized that I did it in the wrong needle size (about 4 sizes too big, to be precise) and I just haven't ripped it out and did it all over again. Seriously, it would take me about 45 minutes tops. Sometimes my ridiculousness about things astounds even me.

1 comment:

Erika Marie said...

I love all your knits :)
those longies for Monica are super cute. I still haven't taken the cuffs off my soaker yet either :)