I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
He wanted a chocolate cake with strawberry icing. And Thomas. This was the craftiest concoction I could come up with that met all the specification. He was a happy boy :)
Lots of fun stuff. Can't believe what a big boy he is getting to be!
cute cake! A very creative combo with the chocolate and strawberry icing :) So...who's idea was the Star Wars shirt? I can tell he is incredibly excited about it. Happy birthday Isaac!
3 comments:
Very cute pictures of Isaac, such a cute boy! I think your cake turned out great.
cute cake! A very creative combo with the chocolate and strawberry icing :)
So...who's idea was the Star Wars shirt? I can tell he is incredibly excited about it. Happy birthday Isaac!
Star Wars shirt- Joe's idea, of course ;) It is the first shirt he wears out of the wash.
Post a Comment