My firstborn son is sweet, sensitive and beautiful. What a wonderful little boy.
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sweet Isaac is 6
Six years ago today I gave birth to my first son. His pregnancy was a challenge and a blessing. His birth and first few days were likewise.
My firstborn son is sweet, sensitive and beautiful. What a wonderful little boy.
Little bluelight special. Later, we thought he looked like he needed a snuggle so we took turns holding him and sitting under the lights.

My firstborn son is sweet, sensitive and beautiful. What a wonderful little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
what a beautiful baby.
and a happy birthday to mama too.
Happy Birthday! Hooray! Does it seem like time has gone quickly? I can't imagine, 6 yrs. What blessing!
Glad to see you're getting settled and LOVE that you love that fact.
Also, I like the new look you've taken on here at the blog. ;-)
Happy Birthday to Isaac. He was a really cute newborn and now is a very handsome and sweet 6 year old!
Yes, Angie, the time really *does* go too quickly. I can't believe that little bundle of cute is now an articulate, sweet, sensitive little boy.
I have to say, that second picture from the bottom gives me Baby Fever every time. Prudence dictates that now is not the time, but man oh man, does sweet little baby Isaac make me want another one :)
Post a Comment