I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Happy Birthday! 8 years...wow. Thanks to Issy or we not have been so excited to have our little Alaina. :) I'm so glad they get to grow up together. She's a beautiful and sweet girl.
Your childrens' unstoppable march through the years frightens me. I am not ready to have an 8 year old. The boys can still below 5 indefinitely. They're growing too quick.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! 8 years...wow. Thanks to Issy or we not have been so excited to have our little Alaina. :) I'm so glad they get to grow up together. She's a beautiful and sweet girl.
Your childrens' unstoppable march through the years frightens me. I am not ready to have an 8 year old. The boys can still below 5 indefinitely. They're growing too quick.
Post a Comment