Monday, October 22, 2012

Issy video

Issy took this the other day- I had gone in the garage to throw some stuff away.  I really love it when she turns the camera on herself.  She is starting to sound like a Wisconsin girl :)

9 comments:

Erika Marie said...

Loved this!

http://sarahunfiltered.wordpress.com said...

Aw, this is soooo sweet! "I love this day!"

Monica said...

This was cute, my kids enjoyed it. I loved "tomorrow is MOnday, agaaaaaiiiiiin".

ArmyWife said...

moral of that story: don't try to take george's acorn away! :)

Erin said...

It reminds me of something I would have made when I was 9 if my mom had let me play with a camera :)

Jackie said...

I loved hearing her cute voice. And the acorn? Classic.

Michelle said...

I love this video soooo much, it makes me smile and miss you all!

bionicsquirrel said...

She is so much like you, Erin. What a wonderful keepsake.
How is she so easy going when George throws that mini fit? :)

Abigail said...

awesome! George is eating-ahhrahhhhH!-an acorn. thanks for sharing!