Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What My BABY Wore Today

Since I am never going to be trendy enough to share what I wear, you get to see what Georgie wore today.  Thanks, Erika!

I had a rather unenthusiastic participant when I tried to take his picture at first....
 .... so I nursed him and made things all better:
These fancy duds are actually new, not a hand-me-downs.  Aunt Dana got him this outfit for his birthday.  They are a size 24 month, so a bit on the big side but he grows so fast, it would have been silly to get anything smaller.

Shirt: Carter's
Pants: Carter's
Feet: Au Natural

5 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Hehe - what a cutie!!

- I tried the same thing with my daughter this morning. I wanted to get a good picture of her to put in the Christmas letter. I put her in this amazing dress that my great aunt had made and I wore as I child. But she would not cooperate! So I had to nurse her first, but then she fell asleep. Hopefully we can take pictures this afternoon :)

Erika Marie said...

Awesome, thanks for playing along...even if he didn't want to at first.
He looks super trendy so you can be trendy through him. ;)

Mary--feel free to join us if you do get that picture! It's open on my blog until Friday night so you have time to get that picture. ;)

http://sarahunfiltered.wordpress.com said...

This is amazing. Aw, George.

Jackie said...

Oh, that first picture is so cute. Stylin' little guy!

Michelle said...

The magic of mama milk. He looks really happy and stylish!