So, Joe has been out of town the last few days, and the kids and i have had a lot of quality time together. On Friday, we went out to eat, because Mommy was feeling a little stir crazy. We were on our way there and we had a good Issyism...
Issy: Mommy, does anyone know where we are going?
Me: Well, yes, i do. Which is good, because i am driving the car.
Issy: Mama, you know everything. Well, not quite as much as Jesus and Santa.
Yesterday, we went to the canyon for a picnic (ham and cheese sandwiches always taste better at a picnic). Here are some photos:
Issy: Mommy, does anyone know where we are going?
Me: Well, yes, i do. Which is good, because i am driving the car.
Issy: Mama, you know everything. Well, not quite as much as Jesus and Santa.
Yesterday, we went to the canyon for a picnic (ham and cheese sandwiches always taste better at a picnic). Here are some photos:
Ok, these last two make me smile! Look at Isaac's expression in each of them. He is such a crackup! And i love it when they hold hands.
6 comments:
Golly! So cute! =D
And I think I love Isaac's new hat! Maybe better than last year's zoo hat..but they're both good hats =P
I've been scuba diving, and I'm pretty sure if I saw a fellow diver dressed in capris and a t-shirt I'd have to raise an eyebrow at their choice in diving gear. Definitely lacking in the neoprene area for diving, but seems perfect for hiking so far as I can tell!
Thanks for weighing in on that, Elizabeth ;) I thought perhaps it was the large sunglasses. Good to know i am not crazy (well, not about that, anyways)
Very cute pictures. Yes maybe the sunglasses are what the little girl meant. I love the Issyism, such a funny girl.
Were you wearing Liam's carrier when she said that about your outfit?
...maybe she thought it was part of the air pack thing? :)
I LOVE Isaac's face!
Nope, i wasn't wearing Liam yet.
Isaac really does make the best faces. I think it's the big eyes and apple-y cheeks :)
Post a Comment