Friday, December 5, 2008

The rest of the Halloween pictures

So, apparently, there is a sort of on/off switch on my memory card. Joe turned it on. Honestly, whenever I think I am starting to the hang of this whole technology thing, I get thrown for a loop. Ahhhh, well, just means I need to keep the good old hubby around for trouble-shooting.

So yeah, he was actually grimacing in this picture, although I think it could pass as a smile. He really wanted Daddy to put him down so he could run into the street. Being the good parents we are, we didn't allow that.

He really liked the Jack O'Lantern
Here is my beauty.





4 comments:

birthright midwife said...

Issy would make a great Wonder Woman, her crown sort of pushes her in that direction...maybe next year?
That grimace has got to be because of that costume. Oh, the humiliation her will feel as a teenager knowing you dressed him up like that. :)

Erin said...

That is a very good wonder woman crown, although I would have to think of a way to make the costume end of October in ID weather proof.

The Care Bear costume is cute, and it was $30 so I feel like making all three of my children wear it makes the cost worthwhile. It is really soft and snuggly. AND there are only so many years that I get to choose what he wears and I'll put him in what I want ;)

mary said...

husbands are totally for figuring out technology. if it weren't for computer frustrations that i can't handle,i could get rid of tim ; )

Michelle said...

Cute Pics. Issy looks super cute and Liam. My daycare boys love to play care bears go figure!