Saturday, September 12, 2009

How did I miss posting this?

In May I started this sweater for Adelle to wear this fall. I was going to use it as a "labor project" but I didn't really feel like knitting while I was in labor. (I could have, I just wasn't in a knitting mood). So I finished it sometime in July. This past week I decided to crochet the edge and add buttons and ta da! here it is. I like how it turned out, but it will probably fit her more like next spring, the arms are quite long even though I did the 6 month size and I got gauge.
After I crocheted the edge in the black yarn, I took it to the yarn store to find buttons and these were just perfect! A little bit of color on the black. It is kind of a fun and funky sweater :)

2 comments:

Erika Marie said...

ooo fun buttons! I love her style already ;)

~PakKaramu~ said...

Wow ! too cute