We went to our parish picnic yesterday. We wanted to leave before the pinata, and this made our children sad. So we told them we would have our own version. When we got home, we got down the candy basket (leftovers from halloween, Christmas, Easter...) and Joe made them line up and he threw candy onto the floor for them to get. This was a good alternative- still get candy, no getting trampled.I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Super cute kiddos
We went to our parish picnic yesterday. We wanted to leave before the pinata, and this made our children sad. So we told them we would have our own version. When we got home, we got down the candy basket (leftovers from halloween, Christmas, Easter...) and Joe made them line up and he threw candy onto the floor for them to get. This was a good alternative- still get candy, no getting trampled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So sweet! I am so excited for more siblings at our house...can't wait!!
Super cute kids is a very appropriate title for this post! Very cute!
I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
I like the candy on the floor, cute.
Adelle looks cute peeking around the diaper, love it. I can't wait to hold that little baby girl!
I love how Adelle loves her big sister. :) Priceless!
Post a Comment