EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This morning, I decided to wash the coffee filter basket. At the bottom of the basket was a dead earwig. I don't normally wash it every time- I just switch out the filters. No longer, my friends, no longer. Because this means I have unwittingly been drinking steamed earwig along with my coffee. Lesson learned: always rinse the basket before you put in a new filter.
BLECH
This morning, I decided to wash the coffee filter basket. At the bottom of the basket was a dead earwig. I don't normally wash it every time- I just switch out the filters. No longer, my friends, no longer. Because this means I have unwittingly been drinking steamed earwig along with my coffee. Lesson learned: always rinse the basket before you put in a new filter.
BLECH
6 comments:
oh, ewww, that would make me not want to drink coffee anymore...which I don't anyway but ug. I feel for you my friend. I should take a look at my tea kettle...
i wasn't grossed out until i looked at the picture.
so you got a little bit of extra protein every day in your coffee...no biggie! And hey, since it didn't kill you, it had to make you stronger! :)
In my original post, I put a huge picture of an earwig at the top. But I decided that was just too icky and took it out.
I was wondering what picture they were talking about...those blasted earwigs are everywhere this time of year, ugh!
Love the new look to your blog by the way...and now I'm off to wash my coffee basket! ;-)
Angie- I also linked to the picture of an earwig if you click on the words "steamed earwig" Nasty little things. Checked my coffee pot and the basket this morning.
Post a Comment