Thank you all for your words of encouragement regarding my last post. It really does help :) Now some pics of my cuties.
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
3 comments:
Your girls are so sweet! There's nothing like *two* toothless grins to brighten your day :D
It looks like Adelle is finally getting some chunk to her! :) Can I come kiss it up?? ;)
PS... did the tooth fairy remember to snag that top tooth for Issy? ;)
The picture of Issy is beautiful and Adelle is just cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment