I was nursing the baby girl this morning and I realized she is coming up on being 11 months old pretty soon (in 9 days). Wow! This time last year, we were settling into our Victor house, I was nesting something fierce, Adelle was growing quietly in the womb. Who knew how life would change in the last year?
I am really enjoying my midwifery studies. Right now I am in the organizational stage of it- setting up notebooks of resources, taking an inventory of what I have, deciding what I want to accumulate. I used to be an organized person once upon a time. And then I got married and had babies and organizing got put on the back burner. The waaaaaay back burner. The back burner on the grill on the deck. So it has been nice to get my feet wet in organizing again. Having a piece of life that is in order that only I have control over.
Alas, I was going to type more, but the troops are in need of breakfast. Mmmmm, maybe some pancakes today.
1 comment:
One day we won't have anyone to organize anymore but ourselves.
That'll be boring
Post a Comment