I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day.
I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Delle has been sleeping through either in her crib or in the bed with Issy, although she has been getting up in the five o'clock hour and not settling back down well. I suppose that'll work itself out though.
6 comments:
Beautiful belly pics! And hooray for sleeping little ones!
Erin, you are one of those, "cute pregnant ladies". Congrats on the miracle!
yay adelle!
Already so beautiful. You popped soon this time around.
beautiful :)
And yay for miraculous sleep! Did she continue to patter the next days?
Thanks ladies :)
Delle has been sleeping through either in her crib or in the bed with Issy, although she has been getting up in the five o'clock hour and not settling back down well. I suppose that'll work itself out though.
Post a Comment