Look, guys, a birthday post that isn't five months late! (I just noticed he is wearing the same shirt he wore on his fifth birthday. Funny.)
Helping Mom make the cake. Yes, it is a boxed mix. I feel okay about this.
I wish we had gotten a video of his reaction to opening this present from Grammie and Grandpa. This picture captures just one moment of the joy. There were a lot of squeals of delight. It was precious.
This is what it became. Who wouldn't be excited?
Birthday dance party.
Cake time. This R2D2 cake was brought to you by... Daddy! Cake decorating is not a talent of mine, so when Joe asked Liam the week before his birthday if he would like an R2D2 cake, I let him know that he was more than welcome to take that on, but I wasn't going to attempt that. So he did, much to Liam's joy.
Pretty good, huh? :)
Star Wars poster
And bedspread. He had an awesome, joy-filled birthday.








3 comments:
What a great day. I know Aaron is excited for the day when he can share Star Wars with our little guys. Do they watch the Clone Wars cartoons?
Awesome pictures. I'm glad Liam had such a great 6th birthday!
Yay! He'll remember this one for sure!
Post a Comment