Friday, August 10, 2007

Fabulous new Picky Pants




The yarn from my August 6th post is now a fantastic new pair of pants for little Liam. He was being less than cooperative for our photo shoot. I did the LTK Picky Pants pattern with backside increases and extended short rows because he has a big butt :D I did the i-cord bind-off. He looks super precious and i did them in luscious BFL yarn handpainted by Joyce at elliebelly. I love it!

Hmmmm, let's see, he just learned to climb on the couch, which is interesting since i would put things i didn't want him to touch on the back of the couch. Oh, and he also learned to pull the couch cushions off, which is even better :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute pants! He's such a big boy! And, poor you..if he's climbing on the couch now, well you have to really watch that man :P

Michelle said...

Those turned out super cute!! They look super soft and luscious. Liam climbing the couch (hee hee)!