I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Liam hiking and my Issy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww! Issy, I love your hair crunched! You're such a pretty girl!
Oh, and what a fun hike with Liam! Is that the same one that the man said to look out for bears on? (where the kids sat on the rocks?)Fun, Fun, Fun..little man is growing up :-D
Those pictures of Liam are really cute and Issy is cute too. I want to go hiking!!
Post a Comment