

My sweet Issy and her Daddy yesterday afternoon. We have been cutting out the naps for her because she goes to bed much easier in the evening. So instead she "rests" on the couch in the afternoon while Isaac naps. This usually includes sweet Issy singing :) Yesterday, during rest time, Daddy read her a book and then they "rested" together. They fell asleep and it made my heart so happy :D
Issy was very very sad yesterday evening. We went to the Parish picnic at our new church and she was too shy to talk to anyone even though she really wanted to play with some of the other little girls. She cried hysterically on the way home about how she wanted a friend. It near broke this Mama's heart. I think she grew up yesterday. I wish that i could always protect her from feeling that way.
But it is going to be okay. We talked to her about how Isaac is always her friend and that as we are here longer and meet more people, she'll find other little girls to play with. I love her so much. Sweet little girl.



Little baby soaker i made for the business. The second picture is yarn for some Liam longies this winter. The third is yarn for some tights i am making Issy. Since her clothing of choice is dresses and it gets really cold during winter, i thought she should have something beautiful to cover her little legs. She gasped when she saw the pink yarn. I know what my girl likes ;)
4 comments:
My heart breaks too :(
Don't worry Issy, we'll always be your friends! ;)
You'll look super cute in those pink leggings!
Your family is so beautiful :)
The soaker turned out cute. I see what you mean about the kitchener being a little tight. You might hold on to them and sell them as seconds later. Those pictures of Issy sleeping with Joe are precious. I love all the pictures of the kids. I just want to give them all big hugs.
Isn't it amazing how are hearts ache for our blessed children. I remember playing with friends a year or so ago and a little boy hit Gemma and she was so confused and sad and hurt. It near broke my heart as well.
Post a Comment