I can hardly believe that the last year has gone by so quickly. This time last year, i was wondering if Liam was ever going to make his appearance. And at 2:50 in the morning on the 19th, he finally did. And i will never be the same. He has made me a better Mama, a more loving person, he gives me opportunities to work on my patience. He is a joy for everyone he comes in contact with, always a grin. He is such a beautiful little soul and i am so glad he is mine!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Liam!! I remember hearing when he was born last year, I went to bed that night a(after reading your email) so happy for your family & so amazed at his good health and your strength as his mother working so hard to get him here.
We tried to call and wish you happy birthday, but no one was home. You put the wrong cell number on your email. So happy happy birthday to Liam! We wish we were with you! Love you lots! The Olsens
Love the pictures. I will always have the special memory of Liam's birth. I can't believe he is one. I love all the cute pictures of Liam and Issy and Isaac. Give them all a big hug from me.
Post a Comment