In other friend news... Issy found a little girl to play with! We met her at the Library on Tuesday and got together to play on Thursday. My little Issy was so happy, it made my heart happy. We are going to get together sometime this week too, life is good!
I have a husband who is my best friend, my highschool sweetheart and who I am still crazy in love with after almost 15 years together. We have babies... five beautiful, stubborn, imaginative, strong-willed little ones who challenge my wits and sanity every day. I am a lover of God, of birth, of life, of the forest and mountains, of wheat fields. I create things with yarn, needles, my heart and my hands. I am me.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
In other friend news... Issy found a little girl to play with! We met her at the Library on Tuesday and got together to play on Thursday. My little Issy was so happy, it made my heart happy. We are going to get together sometime this week too, life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been waiting for over a week for an update! Geez..but, it was worth it! Can't believe Liam was ever that small..craziness. And I'm so happy Issy made a friend..makes my heart happy too :)
Have a good week with Grammie, Gina, and Conrad-so glad they're able to be up there with ya!
Post a Comment