Sunday, August 19, 2007

The BIG ONE!

Liam was up bright and early. Here he is at 6:30 trying to look out our bedroom window.

Grammie and the kids made a yummy birthday breakfast for Liam... biscuits and gravy. He isn't too keen on solids, but boy did he ever eat this morning!



Well, Joe has been wanting to get Li's haircut for the last couple of months, but i have been resistant. Since Gina was here, though, it seemed like a good time. So we did his first haircut on his first birthday. He looks like a bigger boy now. Here are before, during, and after shots.


The Party! Grammie and Grandpa got Liam a good new walking toy and Mommy and Daddy got him some books.


The cake. Very little was actually consumed, but he had a great time playing with it. Why eat the cake when you could eat the plate? Mommy and Liam stealing a moment to cuddle.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures. I like Liam's haircut, he looks more boyish. Looks like he had a great birthday and enjoyed making his cake into a mess. Love you all!

CNH said...

What a BIG BOY! I cannot believe it's been a whole year since I met you!!!! The very first time I ever saw you was at a WBC meeting and he was all of 6 weeks old. Remember? Lindsay made you a yummy cake and you spent the whole meeting processing your birth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!!!